Keyamon's place

Your place for rpg maker and random stuff!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Gameskank.co.uk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Level: 1
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
MP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:11 pm

XD okay Baccy i will do. Good to hear everyone is on my side on this one. We gotta make sure the new Gameskank wipes the floor with the old one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Character sheet
Level: 10
HP:
980/1000  (980/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:04 am

Of course we're on your side, you were the only one that actually cared for us on gameskank, and posted a lot lol,
the new gameskank will beat the old one so hard...
o rly? ya rly

What's behind this secret link??

Userbar credits go to... me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/legendofkeyamon/
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Character sheet
Level: 4
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
0/400  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:18 am

lol my avatar is teh pwnerness...ness?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/1337goarmy
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman

Male

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
MP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:22 am

Thank guys, its nice to know you can actually make internet friends nowadays. And yeah Baccy your avatar pwns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal

Male

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
0/400  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:28 am

That's a nice one you got there, Devro.

Yeah I usually find friends on the internet to be better friends than real-life friends...real-life friends judge you (usually)
Back to top Go down
Chaos FREAK
Just starting

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
MP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:51 pm

Nice Devro,very nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://users.pandora.be/usacbelgium/LMwarhammerpage.htm
Fotsieman
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Character sheet
Level: 3
HP:
270/300  (270/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:32 pm

omg Chaos Freak

you don't even know what they're talking about, so why are you even bothering to say something here?

and don't you say "what about you?".i was member of the old gameskank. Devro, count me in on the new gameskank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Character sheet
HP:
980/1000  (980/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:52 pm

hmm, theres really no need to reply like that fotsie, devro put up the topic here for people to know things about it

Back to top Go down
Chaos FREAK
Just starting

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
MP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:53 pm

Hey

I was talking about the site, not about te rest oke?(for fotsieman only)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://users.pandora.be/usacbelgium/LMwarhammerpage.htm
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman

Male

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
MP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:41 pm

now fight to the death!!! lol i love having this much power XD

Cheers for the support guys Gameskank is for everyone and although ill always have a special place in my heart for the old skool members the new ones are welcome too.

Everyone will need to work together if it is to be successful so i welcome all help Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Just starting

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:42 pm

First off . . . . . nice board Keyamon, and thanks for the Topic area Very Happy

Now, back to the business of it all. The sites going to look amazing, if anyone here uses Gamespot, Gametrailers or IGN you'll know immediately how to use the site to its full potential, as we are modeling the site around other famous game-review sites. Were also adding a few twists and turns in various places to allow for new features that none of the others have thought of yet.

For the last 2 weeks, myself and Devro have spent countless hours looking into features, usability, design, implementation and the overall basis of what has been planned.

With that said, it's costing us a lot of money to get what we need and with Tombazza gone and the .com having been ripped to shreds, (along with the original design I was working on) we've been lucky in the respect that we are moving forward and not letting anything halt us. It's the beginning of a large Project but at the end of the day, a Project well worth the time put into it.

I look forward to finally getting it up on the Net, making a lot of new friends through it and having the opportunity to write new Reviews for everyone's reading pleasure.

When the site goes live, we will be looking for Staff so don't hesitate to ask if you can help but depending on the Job you want, you may have to pass a specific test first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.antwanmedia.co.uk
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal

Male

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
0/400  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:42 pm

Did you send tombazza my regards? ^^

Mecha, big posts like that SCARE ME! Sad lol

- Credits to Keyamon for both
Back to top Go down
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman

Male

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
MP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:02 am

We will be looking for the old Legionnaire members support to get the site off the ground and to kick tombazza's .com into Oblivion XD so yeah you guys will be the first ones to try out the site.

As Mecha said we will be looking for people to help us run and maintain the site to so when the site is up please apply via our job openings section.

@ Baccy - We havent spoken to tombazza, in fact i dont think Mecha ever has lol dont worry mate you didnt miss out on much. Anyway i saw his the otehr day and i paid him the money i owed and thats the last ill see of him hopefully. Me and Mecha had big plans anyway and to be honest im glad he isnt a part of them now, it reckon this split will work out for the best. Mecha and i are more than capable of bringing you a great site so there is no need to be held back by the likes of him. It also means we now have full control of the site and dont have to worry about whether he is going to steal it from under our noses etc.

And you shouldnt be scared of long posts Baccy because youll be seeing alot of them from we Gameskank Overlords :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tombazza
Just starting

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:01 am

I'd just like to say a few things, although this post will most likely get canned. I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything here.

Firstly, it's nice to know that Devro would like to thump me, although I'm quite sure he would rather not be arrested for assault.

I have no plans to sell gameskank.com. It's my own personal website which I have run for the last 4 years (I don't know where 8 came from). I will however at some point use it to demo some of my own game code, but nothing else. I'm not a vindictive bastard, and have no plans on trying to flog it for every penny.

The only thing I would like to make sure of is that Devro does not use the blatantly copied logo on gameskank.co.uk. That is derived from artwork I had personally commissioned back in 2003 by Hamoodi, and therefore he has no legal rights to its use.

Anyway I wish you all the best of luck in this new venture. I'm certain it will be a huge success!

And also, my apologies for removing the legionnaire forums. It was sad to do, but circumstances left me with no viable choice.

Cheers people.

-tombazza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman

Male

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
MP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:04 pm

First of all tombazza the site was never yours, only in name. I'm the one that thought up the site and the name whether you paid a couple of quid for it or not. As for thumping you maybe you should explain why i said that. As for being a nasty vindictive bastard i would have to disagree with you because you are. You deleted the site to try and get back at me, you did nothing with that site, you just sat on it for years and years, and when i told you i didn't want to be your friend anymore you couldn't think of anything else to say or do against me but that. Your a nasty little bastard and everyone knows it.

As for using your site to demo some of your own game code, don't try that that one, you don't have any and never will. You've killed off what could have been a good site and lost the best friend you ever had because you pushed him to far with your lying, backstabbing two faced shit. But im not going to carry on flaming you, just make sure you stay out of my way and ill stay out of yours, i was willing to be friendly towards you but obviously you want to start a fight again.

You know for someone that supposedly never gave a shit about this project in the first place, you sure do make it sound like this was something YOU have been doing over all this time. You never ever had a www.gameskank.com site, there has NEVER been anything there, so for you to turn around and say that you ran the site for years is a load of bull. You managed to pull off 2 or 3 coming soon pages in the space of 4 years, good luck with that man i really hope it works out for you.

Last edited by on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starphantom
Just starting

Male
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:17 pm

Tombazza first of all, don't go all bullshiznit on dev...none of this would of happened if you wouldn't have closed leggionaire. Well not as much of it, but now I see it's better this way, because if you were still a man in charge the site wouldn't be as great in my opinion (my opinion, that's not a flame). Dev has had to work harder to start a new site because of your stubborness, and yet you still try to find faults with his site now. Dude you're not in charge anymore, you have your site, he has his. So stop being so controlling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Character sheet
HP:
980/1000  (980/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank.co.uk   Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:21 pm

as I said before, devro, you were the only one that actually cared for us back at the legionnaire forum, you were the only admin who invited new mmbers and made them join the forum, and you were there everyday, so mainly, you were the overlord, because if you dont check in regularly to see if there's something going on, like a fight, or whatever, you're not really a good host.
so my allegiance is and remains with dev no matter what, and gameskank.co.uk pwns all

Back to top Go down
Murcu
Just starting

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
HP: