Keyamon's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyamon's place

Your place for rpg maker and random stuff!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!

Go down 
3 posters

How do you like the series?
It's awesome!
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_vote_lcap33%Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
It's good!
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_vote_lcap67%Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
I think it's okay.
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_vote_lcap0%Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really good. Too many errors.
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_vote_lcap0%Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's so boring..-_-.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Character sheet
Level: 4
HP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue400/400Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (400/400)
MP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue0/400Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (0/400)

Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty
PostSubject: Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!   Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:34 pm

Chapter One, Part One

It was the crack of dawn. The overseer finally arrived. His piercing voice made the land tremble in fear.

But it didn't affect me.

I am Xame, leader of the Eternal Guardians.

War is not a pretty thing. Yes, weapons are quite fascinating. Until you see the blood stained on the shining blade that brought death upon everyone. Not until you see the blood of your fellow friends perched in places you hadn't noticed before.

I went in with 9 others. We were... the special forces of the army, I guess you might say. The elites. The alphas.

Only 3 of us remained, including myself.

"Gerard, how's your end holding up?" I asked in a frightened voice, talking even as I dodged swords and arrows, only to run back at them.

"I've been struck in the arm..pierced my armor...but I should be fine.." he replied.

I continued hacking the soulless creatures we call the Aeons. They are the minions of the Overseer.

"Kruse?! Where are you?" I yelled to nobody but the sky.

"I'm in the second squadron of troops, saving their asses," He replied.

"You sure you'll be okay?" I called back.

"Kruse?"

No response.

I run to the second squadron of men. Kruse's body lay on the ground, with a Harbringer stuck in his neck-- the Harbringer of the Overseer.

I stepped backward, readied my sword, and ran toward the overseer. Halfway there I dropped to my knees, completely in shock.

"Eight down, two left," the Overseer cackled.

Then he turned in my direction.

And I just sat there.

Chapter One, Part Two

The overseer continued to walk to me, his feat slamming against the grey crusty Earth with every step. The black sky seemed to fill my lungs. Despite the fact that I was most likely going to be brutally slayed by the toughest known enemy in the world, all I could think about was the sight of that Harbringer in Kruse's throat.

Gerard ran to me. He must have done something, because I resumed to be one with the world again. I stood up and looked at him. He was tugging my arm in the opposite direction of the Overseer. I followed the force.

I ran over to a trench in the war-torn field. The overseer kept following us. Looking at him made me cringe.

I, Xame, Leader of the Eternal Guardians, feared this figure standing in front of me.

In the distance, I saw a dark figure glistening despite the fact that he was filled with ebony against a grey and orange background. I saw a sword raising in the air, slow-motion, getting more fuzzy with every passing moment. I ran to rescue the figure I assumed was a knight of Asad's army. The closer I got, the farther he seemed to be.

That is, until I saw blood cover the ebon shadow that stood on top of him. That's when I realized how close I was.

I fell backward, too dazed and full of disbelief that I had let another friendly force die.

I faintly heard Gerard screaming my name. But I didn't care.

That was two who died on account of my fear.

And I assumed millions more would be added on.

I felt the breath of the overseer on my neck.

"You're coming with me, you special little thing." He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me away.

Gerard rraced towards him. He swung his sword. The overseer looked at the incoming sword, and melted it a millisecond before it struck him. All that was left on the scene was a hilt, a handle and an extremely terrified soldier, frozen stiff against the bloody field.

"Gerard!!! Move, now! NO!" I screamed.

Chapter One, Part Three

One year later, in the Overseer's prison

Instead of striking Gerard down, he englufed his body, and laughed as it withered to nothing. I will never forget that day. The horrifying scene of the metallic Harbringer shoved into Kruse's throat, and the flaming body of the man who saved me.

The longer he tortued me, the more I wanted revenge. I thought it was never going to happen, because his plans seemed inevitable.

The Harbringer lie in its case across from my cell. The glistening, rune-written metallic blade shone against the stone wall like the sun shone against crystal blue water. It was perfection put into a solid.

The Aeon keeping me locked up was adjacent to the Harbringer, looking into my cell. The flaming skull sitting upon the red robe he wore stood out against the plain stones behind him. He sat in his chair, materializing small fireballs in his palm, then disenegrating them. Must be practice.

I sat chained to the dusty wall behind me, in my gray trousers and shirtless chest. My hair was long and raggidy. I would occasionally throw stones out at the Aeon, only to see him engulf the stone in flames and throw it back. Burn marks covered my body.

The Overseer walked in, and sent the Aeon Guard away. He then sat in the Aeon's chair.

His look was intruiging. His engulfed skull with horns and eyeless sockets was fear itself. His voice was like the cries of all those who were slayed by the Harbringer. His golden gloves and boots resting under his red Gladiator's armor showed his wealth.

"It's been a year, Xame. All of your warriors are dead. And yet you still choose to live. Why is that?" he asked me.

"..." I chose not to speak. I wasn't even sure if my voice still existed, I hadn't spoken one word ever since they locked me up.

"So be it. How about telling me about your squad? What were they like?"

Again, I spoke nought.

He stood up, walked over to the Harbringer, and took it out of its case. It seemed to illuminate the whole room when it was in his hands.

He walked over to my cell, examining the Harbringer, then examining me.

"Xame, I'm getting old. I've bypassed four times the normal amount of time a human spends living. As I'm sure you could tell." His voice also seemed as powerful as the Harbringer.

"I'm going to need a trustworthy soldier to fight alongside me when I die. These bones of mine are chipping away from all of the swords smacking against them."

I looked at him, in disbelief. This man would never die of old age.

"If you join me, this Harbringer is yours. It was given to me by my master, who was killed in war about 200 years ago. Whoever touches it shall be invincible to nature's forces. Join me, and you may wield this beauty, and never have to fear me nor battle again."

I stared at the monstrosity, running his words through my mind over and over again.

"If you're this good without the Harbringer... then imagine what you'll be with it."

I rested my head in my hands.

"Consider this. I'll be back in one day." He whistled and in came the same Aeon.

"Ciao, until then..." Then he added silently, "my little pawn."

Chapter Two, Part One

His booming voice echoed in my head. It was torture itself. I felt like my head was going to pop like a balloon, spilling out intelligence, beliefs, instinct..and fear.

If I accepted, I would be almost impervious in war. I would wield the greatest sword ever known to man, the Harbringer. But I would also be killing everyone who I trained, plus many others.

If I declined, he was sure to kill me. If he didn't murder me, somehow by lady luck, then I would have to get some more gear. I would have to find my camp-- and I don't even know where I'm at now.

I was leaning more on the side of declining. To put so many lives in danger, by my own blade, was too much.

I examined the shackles around my wrists. Made of iron. One bolt in each.

This was going to be easy, really easy.

I took a stone and jabbed it at the most round part of the bolt. The peak. It started to crack. I tried again for a few minutes until it broke in half.

After I freed myself from the first shackle, I began on the other. It took me about three minutes to break loose. I stood up and stretched. Almost every bone in my body cracked. I had been sitting down for a year.

I walked around, stumbling as I tried. Once I got the hang of it, I examined the Aeon Guard from a distance. Sleeping.

Do they even sleep?...

I started punching the lock when nothing else proved useful. It didn't work.

I took a chain from the shackle, coiled it around the lock, got at a 75 degree angle, and pulled that shackle like I had pulled nothing ever before.

Cling cling cling snap!

It broke off and hit the ground with a loud sound. The guard did not wake up, luckily. I started thinking about one strike moves that would kill it before waking it up.

I changed both of my fists to a straight position, moved each hand on opposite sides, and standing behind the Aeon, I swung both of my thumb side-in palms straight under the Aeons neck.

CRRRUUNNCHH!

The head flew off, stopped flaming, and the body lay in the chair like nothing happed. Like nothing happened, besides losing a head.

I took the key from his pocket after a few seconds of searching. I moved over to the Harbringer and stole it from its pin. I unlocked the cellar door, and I was free--now onto the hard part.

I moved down the hard hallway, coming across doors and alleys all along the way.

Where do I turn?! I thought.

I picked a random door. Inside were several sleeping Aeon Soldiers. I shut that door faster than my heart realized I was scared to death. I breathed a sigh of relief, and picked another door.

Inside was a hallway with nothing at the end. Curiosity took over. I moved to the end of the hallway, and examined. There was a trapdoor on the floor. It wouldn't open, though.

I swung the Habringer at it, cracking it into nothingness. I plummetted downward, trying to hold from yelling. When I landed, I was in another hallway with a stone door opposite my direction. I ran over to it and kicked through it.

I was outside! I made it out without alerting any guards, or so I thought..

I continued moving down the stone road that spiraled away from the prison. About halfway down it I ran off the road and into the eerie forest. I saw a campfire straight ahead of me-- but whoever was there I did not know of.

I decided to sheath the Harbringer and move toward the camp. When I arrived there, all I saw were skeletons.

But the fire would have blown out by now...

I stepped around the camp looking for spare clothes and some water. My throat was parched like a rock lying in the sun. I ended up finding some black leather pants and a black leather shirt with a dagger attached.

I continued examining, finding bits of moldy food everywhere.

"It's no use," I whispered to myself.

But something wasn't right.

Someone was whispering back.

Chapter Two, Part Two

"It's no use," He repeated. He was still nowhere in sight.

"Come out, and fight," I taunted. "I have the Harbringer- I'm sure you want it."

"Tempting, indeed." He replied. He then stepped out of the ebony background.

"What?!" I yelled. He had a--

"Harbringer. Beautiful, isn't it?" He slashed at me. I dodged and unsheathed my Harbringer. My nerves were racing down Panic Highway.

I slashed back. A hit! He stepped back into the shadow, so I chased him. Nowhere to be found.

"Great," I exclaimed. I left the camp after changing into my dark suit.

I ended up near a stream. It flowed quick and easy. I scopped some water out of it. Looked clean, so I drank some. Oh, how good it felt.

I continued on in the forest, not knowing where I would end up. I eventually heard a scream. I ran to the source.

It was two Aeons mugging a man. I quickly went into help. I flung my sword and one Aeon's head.

CRACK!

The other turned to see me. It immediatley fired its fist at me. I blocked with my blade. Down went its fist. I swung my sword again, separating it into two pieces.

I went over to the man. He was crouching by a tree.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He didn't respond, so I grabbed his shoudler and turned him toward me.

"Xame," he sneered as he removed his face from his skull.

Chapter Two, Part Three

I will never forget when they trapped me. They stole the Harbringer back and the few coins I found. My feel of triumph was ruined.

They shoved me away. The Overseer reclaimed his Harbringer. I found my way back to camp afterwards.

I explained what happened. About Kruse, Gerard, the rest of the team and the Overseer. They gave me food, water, armor and a new sword that was prepared for my return-- The Shimmer.

They forced me back into Special Forces training for a year.

Now I knew I was ready for the Overseer. I could outthink, outmatch and outplay his little game of chess.

I gained a new squad of five more men-- Keyamon, Murcu, Devro, Krinn and Fotsieman.

We would leave at midnight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/1337goarmy
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Character sheet
Level: 10
HP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue980/1000Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (980/1000)
MP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!   Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:50 pm

yaay, we joined, now things will get even more interesting Very Happy
Nice job, buddy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/legendofkeyamon/
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue400/400Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (400/400)
MP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue0/400Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!   Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:51 pm

thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Krinn
Krinn

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Character sheet
Level: 1
HP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue90/100Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (90/100)
MP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue100/100Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!   Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:36 pm

Whey, nice Khralum Smile . It's really exiting, and now we've all joined, that's great Razz Only thing i was wondering was why it had taken a year for Xame to decide to break out of the cell when he could in 3 mins, but apart from that it was really ace. Keep it going mate Wink
Back to top Go down
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!   Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:39 pm

I explained that to Murcu, it's more of a "Oh, well I have nothing to live for, might as well stay.." factor. But after the offer he knew the Overseer was up to something.
Back to top Go down
Krinn
Krinn

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Character sheet
Level: 1
HP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue90/100Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (90/100)
MP:
Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Left_bar_bleue100/100Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Empty_bar_noire  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!   Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:48 pm

ahh rite, i see now, it's great so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!   Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overseer Chapters 1-2 - Two new Parts - ALL REVISED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keyamon's place :: Lounge :: Art section-
Jump to: