Keyamon's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyamon's place

Your place for rpg maker and random stuff!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No tresspassing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Character sheet
Level: 10
HP:
No tresspassing Left_bar_bleue980/1000No tresspassing Empty_bar_noire  (980/1000)
MP:
No tresspassing Left_bar_bleue1000/1000No tresspassing Empty_bar_noire  (1000/1000)

No tresspassing Empty
PostSubject: No tresspassing   No tresspassing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:03 pm

This is a story i wrote last night, i was bored and came up with it, i don't like it that much though...
Tell me what you think Smile

Most people are like animals, and then I’m talking about a common used sentence: “Stay away from my territory!”
My uncle was one of those people, he used to get a fire hose and spray off anyone who should trespass. But last Halloween, he changed drastically.
As you may know, it is a widely-used tradition to dress up as ghosts, witches, vampires, etc. during Halloween.
My uncle was in a horrible (and drunken) mood that night, for as soon as some children used to ring at his door, he would chase them with a big sharp stick.
After a few hours he got sick of it, he decided to search for a place to hide and surprise anyone who should trespass, he hid himself in a tree, after 5 or 10 minutes, a kid rang at his door, my uncle jumped out of the tree and started beating up the child for trespassing, the kid tried to run away but fell over a branch, my uncle then ripped off the mask to reveal the child’s face, he was horrified as he recognized it, covered with blood.
A few hours later, a doctor came to us to say the child broke her back and would never be able to walk again.
My uncle then had to face the facts that he became a selfish animal, and was devastated for what he had done.
After some more hours, the same doctor came in to tell us that the girl had died due to severe injuries. Ever since that day, my uncle changed his life, but that was too late, for his daughter was no more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/legendofkeyamon/
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male

Character sheet
HP:
No tresspassing Left_bar_bleue980/1000No tresspassing Empty_bar_noire  (980/1000)
MP:
No tresspassing Left_bar_bleue1000/1000No tresspassing Empty_bar_noire  (1000/1000)

No tresspassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tresspassing   No tresspassing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 2:55 pm

ANYONE?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Devro

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Level: 1
HP:
No tresspassing Left_bar_bleue100/100No tresspassing Empty_bar_noire  (100/100)
MP:
No tresspassing Left_bar_bleue100/100No tresspassing Empty_bar_noire  (100/100)

No tresspassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tresspassing   No tresspassing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 4:45 am

Woah man that story is a little intense XD nicely written but why doesnt it have a happy ending? And does this kinda thing happen all the time? A man jumps out of trees to beat up kinds roflmao

Made me laugh anyway lol nice one Key Smile
Back to top Go down
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

No tresspassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tresspassing   No tresspassing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 4:46 am

lol thank you devro
the man was drunk, so he didnt know what he was doing Razz
Back to top Go down
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Character sheet
Level: 4
HP:
No tresspassing Left_bar_bleue400/400No tresspassing Empty_bar_noire  (400/400)
MP:
No tresspassing Left_bar_bleue0/400No tresspassing Empty_bar_noire  (0/400)

No tresspassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tresspassing   No tresspassing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 10:27 pm

Hey Devro

.................... ..,../¯ ..//
.................... ..../... .//
.................... ..,/¯ ..//
.................... ./... ./ /
............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ....

DR4M4T1CN355 FTW!

Drama is my best subject for stories...I'd like to make funny ones..but I can never get into the feeling of it.

Last edited by on Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/1337goarmy
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

No tresspassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tresspassing   No tresspassing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 10:28 pm

um khralum, don't flame nor spam please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No tresspassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tresspassing   No tresspassing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No tresspassing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keyamon's place :: Lounge :: Art section-
Jump to: