Keyamon's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyamon's place

Your place for rpg maker and random stuff!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories of a rebel.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Character sheet
Level: 10
HP:
Memories of a rebel. Left_bar_bleue980/1000Memories of a rebel. Empty_bar_noire  (980/1000)
MP:
Memories of a rebel. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Memories of a rebel. Empty_bar_noire  (1000/1000)

Memories of a rebel. Empty
PostSubject: Memories of a rebel.   Memories of a rebel. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 2:47 am

Another story I made during class, tell me what you think Smile

Quote :
It's been a while since i could write down something.
Mostly because of the hatred and terror raging outside.
My name is Lance, I am a commander of a rebel organisation known as Work Towards Freedom (WTF).
The rebelloin started somewhere about 463 years ago, the authorities took advantage of their power and started killing and torturing men, women and even children without having to face the consequences.
One man got sick of it after his 6 year old daughter got raped and murdered brutally by a soldier, that's when he started WTF.
Since then, a war is raging between the authorities and WTF, I joined about 14 years ago, after 6 years of duty, I was promoted to the commander of Division 6 for saving the life of a general.
This war just keeps on going, nobody knows when it will end, or even if its going to.I've been charged with a mission to clear the way to the authorities' HQ, I don't know if this mission will be successful, many of our men died during several tempts.
As i write down what could be my last sentence, I salute you. Someday you could be the one who ends this war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/legendofkeyamon/
Fotsieman
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Fotsieman

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Character sheet
Level: 3
HP:
Memories of a rebel. Left_bar_bleue270/300Memories of a rebel. Empty_bar_noire  (270/300)
MP:
Memories of a rebel. Left_bar_bleue300/300Memories of a rebel. Empty_bar_noire  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a rebel.   Memories of a rebel. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 6:37 pm

heart breaking story, it's so good it makes you wanna cry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Memories of a rebel. Left_bar_bleue980/1000Memories of a rebel. Empty_bar_noire  (980/1000)
MP:
Memories of a rebel. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Memories of a rebel. Empty_bar_noire  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a rebel.   Memories of a rebel. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 6:50 pm

it does? Shocked
Back to top Go down
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Character sheet
Level: 4
HP:
Memories of a rebel. Left_bar_bleue400/400Memories of a rebel. Empty_bar_noire  (400/400)
MP:
Memories of a rebel. Left_bar_bleue0/400Memories of a rebel. Empty_bar_noire  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a rebel.   Memories of a rebel. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:00 am

Not heartbreaking..the plot is but it could use some more adjectives, maybe a bit more story to it Wink I understand its a journal writing, but..yeah. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/1337goarmy
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a rebel.   Memories of a rebel. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:15 pm

its supposed to continue after this, im thinking of a sequel now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of a rebel.   Memories of a rebel. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of a rebel.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keyamon's place :: Lounge :: Art section-
Jump to: