Keyamon's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyamon's place

Your place for rpg maker and random stuff!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!

Go down 
+2
Krinn
starphantom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
starphantom
Just starting

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-21

The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!   The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:29 pm

WELL HELLO EVERYONE!! Salut! Is this forum like half french cuz like half the words up top are french. Ok maybe only like three but yeah...I'm the Star Phantom, call me Phanty, SP, Star, Star P, whatever floats your boat or sinks it. tongue I love all these smilies Key, they're really nice Very Happy well I'll see everyone around I'm sure these forums will pwn up Razz
Back to top Go down
Krinn
Krinn

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Character sheet
Level: 1
HP:
The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Left_bar_bleue90/100The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Empty_bar_noire  (90/100)
MP:
The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Empty_bar_noire  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!   The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:55 pm

hey hey phantom! the smiley's really do rock! welcome matey oaraghh! pirat
Back to top Go down
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Character sheet
Level: 10
HP:
The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Left_bar_bleue980/1000The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Empty_bar_noire  (980/1000)
MP:
The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Empty_bar_noire  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!   The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 4:33 pm

Hello, SP, nice of you to join the crowd, ive made an art section, maybe your interested tongue

and yea, the smileys rock lol king
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/legendofkeyamon/
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Devro

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Level: 1
HP:
The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Empty_bar_noire  (100/100)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!   The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 4:41 pm

Welcome SP, tis good to see you
Back to top Go down
Fotsieman
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Fotsieman

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Character sheet
Level: 3
HP:
The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Left_bar_bleue270/300The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Empty_bar_noire  (270/300)
MP:
The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Empty_bar_noire  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!   The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 pm

howdy SP

and happy posting
Back to top Go down
Rikku
Just starting
Rikku

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Character sheet
Level:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!   The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 3:59 pm

hello, starphantom, i like your avatar (oh you don't have one, silly me Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!   The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The one, the only, THE STAR PHANTOM!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keyamon's place :: Lounge :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: