Keyamon's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyamon's place

Your place for rpg maker and random stuff!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gameskank Premium Account

Go down 
4 posters

Would you buy a Gameskank Premium account?
Yes
Gameskank Premium Account Icon_vote_lcap50%Gameskank Premium Account Icon_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Gameskank Premium Account Icon_vote_lcap50%Gameskank Premium Account Icon_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Devro

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Level: 1
HP:
Gameskank Premium Account Left_bar_bleue100/100Gameskank Premium Account Empty_bar_noire  (100/100)
MP:
Gameskank Premium Account Left_bar_bleue100/100Gameskank Premium Account Empty_bar_noire  (100/100)

Gameskank Premium Account Empty
PostSubject: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:05 am

Gameskank Premium Account Gameskankuk

Hey guys sorry to disturb you but i was wondering whether you could take a few moments of your time to answer this poll i am conducting.

Basically the Gameskank Overlords are buying everything to do with the site next week including the new fabulous forums. But we need to work out costs and one of those costs is the hosting. Basically the site is costing us a bomb at the moment and the only way we can think of to raise the extra money to keep the site going is to offer two services.

Standard Account - Free

You will get to see everything on the site. You will not be restricted in anyway to look at what you want whether that be cheats, news, reviews, trailers, video reviews and forum. There will however be a couple of game related ads and you will be limited to what you can upload or download in a single month. We havent worked out how much yet but itll be enough for you to get by.

Premium Account - £7

(which is like 12 Euros)

When you buy a Premium account you get everything plus you get alot of extra things. For example there will be no ads, thats right none whatsoever as long as your logged in which will be constantly while your on the site. You will get unlimied upload and download a month, You can view Gameskank in different skins to customise the look to how you want. You get a free 'example@gameskank.co.uk' email address as well as an extensive blog system (just like the standard version) but your not limited to how much you can show. For the forums you will gain a special rank as well be the first to recieve all the latest news on any competitions we are holding or job positions needed. Bigger signature area to customize your messages (standard users will be limited). You will also have access to the Hi-Resolution videos we have in our database compared to the low-resolution ones standard users will see. Get access to a special part of the forum where discussions on where the website will go next and battle plans etc for world domination.

Basically you get alot of cool extra features that the standard users dont get but you all share the same experience and no one is better than another just for buying a Premium account. This is a service that the Overlords have thought up to simply try and gain some extra money to keep the site going as well as be able to buy cool prizes like the Nintendo Wii to give out in competitions.

Obviously we know this is nothing major or special to you guys but we are offering the choice to people if they want it. Thanks for reading and i hope to see you all on the site at launch day Smile

Please dont forget to answer the poll

Your Lord and Saviour
- Devro the Almighty cheers
Back to top Go down
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Character sheet
Level: 4
HP:
Gameskank Premium Account Left_bar_bleue400/400Gameskank Premium Account Empty_bar_noire  (400/400)
MP:
Gameskank Premium Account Left_bar_bleue0/400Gameskank Premium Account Empty_bar_noire  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:15 am

No, but only because I don't have money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/1337goarmy
Keyamon
Administrator
Administrator
Keyamon

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Character sheet
Level: 10
HP:
Gameskank Premium Account Left_bar_bleue980/1000Gameskank Premium Account Empty_bar_noire  (980/1000)
MP:
Gameskank Premium Account Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Gameskank Premium Account Empty_bar_noire  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:16 am

I'll buy one for sure (as soon as i get the money and the things i need to be able to pay lol) its not so much to pay and only a one time fee.

Devro wrote:
Get access to a special part of the forum where discussions on where the website will go next and battle plans etc for world domination.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/legendofkeyamon/
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Devro

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:19 am

Oh yeah i forgot to mention that lol yup its a one time payment, not other charges whatsoever.

@ Baccy - Man thats rough, i can always afford even a few poinds. But anyone im not gonna convince anyone cos at the end of the day it doesnt matter i just wanna see some figures so that i can guess how much we can make back in the first month is all cos the first cost for us is the steepest.
Back to top Go down
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Gameskank Premium Account Left_bar_bleue400/400Gameskank Premium Account Empty_bar_noire  (400/400)
MP:
Gameskank Premium Account Left_bar_bleue0/400Gameskank Premium Account Empty_bar_noire  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:20 am

Hey Devro, if you need any scripting done that Mecha can't do (haha), talk to me! I'm starting an html and rgss course soon.
Back to top Go down
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Devro

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:23 am

Cool, i would suggest you learn HTML first though and not at the same time as RGSS. RGSS is a cool language to learn as its easy and simple to understand. We are paying someone to do most of the scripting for us but thanks anyway buddy Smile

If there is anything though ill let you know
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Just starting
Mecha

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 2:27 pm

Hey guys !

The Premium Account will now offer a little more than outlined before, such as free games for the PC (made by ourselves or full promotional games were allowed to distribute.)

There will also (hopefully) be ways to build GameSkank into your browser, Standard users will not get every functionality but for the Premium Account holders, you'll have all the freedoms from your browser window to find exactly what you want, when you want it.

Also, as with anything anyone ever pays for on the net, the list will be changed and added to as we come up with new ways of rewarding our Premium Members, we'll also take many of your ideas on-board and see if they're actually managable.

Lets see how far we can get with the Premium content lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.antwanmedia.co.uk
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 5:40 pm

Not trying to compete, but I'd work for free. Also I will buy a premium account, someone is buying my PSP for $100
Back to top Go down
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Devro

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:54 am

Cool glad to hear Baccy although did you vote wrong because it was 2 to 1 before and now its 2 -2 lol

And what do you mean you'll work for free? Razz
Back to top Go down
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:57 am

Well I was the one who voted no, making it 2-1, i dont know who made it 2-2. but i change mine to yes now.

I'm just saying if you ever need me, I don't need to be paid. I'll do anything you need for free.
Back to top Go down
Devro
Mr. Postman
Mr. Postman
Devro

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:07 am

Thanks man we really appreciate it, if you have played a game you have liked recently then write a review about it Smile User reviews will always be welcome and the really good ones may even be used as the Gameskank official ones.

You could also start putting together cheats for games as that is a section that Mecha and i would not want to devote all our time to. So if you want to do that start by writing down

- Console
- Game
- Things needed to activate the cheat
- The cheats themselves
- And then any additional notes too

Organise it well and let me see an example Smile Work hard and you could be our Cheatman XD although you will need to do extensive research as we dont want half finished cheats or ones that dont work so you will need to very accurate in your work as well as spend alot of your time looking for cheats.

If anyone is interested in this let us know
Back to top Go down
.--.Khralum.--.
Gone Postal
Gone Postal
.--.Khralum.--.

Male

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:21 pm

Heheh, I know cheats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameskank Premium Account   Gameskank Premium Account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gameskank Premium Account
Page 1 of 1